Wander the waterfront from your hotel in Seattle
Book Direct on our website.
Our Best Rates + Perks. Always.
It’s just six blocks straight down Spring Street until you’re in the heart of Seattle’s waterfront, a hub of activity for boats, shops, attractions, and more. Along the way, you might find:
- Ivar’s Acres of Clams: This historic fish-and-chips spot dates back to 1938 and was recently remodeled
- Seattle Great Wheel: Extending 40 feet beyond the end of Pier 57, this Ferris wheel will take you for a spin in a climate-controlled gondola
- Myrtle Edwards Park: Hugging the scenic shoreline of Elliott Bay, this park’s path is sandwiched between art pieces and scenic views
- Washington State Ferries: Take a ride to Bainbridge Island (35 minutes) or Bremerton (1 hour) for panoramic views of the Seattle skyline
- Ye Olde Curiosity Shop: Opened in 1899, this shop sells trinkets and houses an interesting display of natural oddities, taxidermy treasures, and shrunken heads