A down-to-earth hotel in downtown Seattle
All the best from Washington wine country — the rich tones, the laidback ambience, and, let’s not forget, the actual wine — has been imported to downtown Seattle at Kimpton Hotel Vintage, which beautifully blends vineyard cool and urban sophistication. In the generously sized rooms, subtle touches like hand-dyed recycled-cork art pieces above the headboard keep you grounded, while lush amenities like pillow-top beds let you live the luxe life.
If it’s work that brings you here, we’ve got all the guest room conveniences to keep you productive, from free WiFi and local calls to in-room dining when you can’t tear yourself away from that big project (or the comfort of your room). And that’s just the beginning of what we offer business travelers.
From "The Best Hotel in Washington" (Travel + Leisure) to “Destination-Worthy Restaurants” (Fodor’s Travel), find what else is being said about our homey hotel in Downtown Seattle. Hot off the press
Your daily guest amenities fee of $22.00 + tax includes the following:
- $15 F&B credit for Valet or Front Desk Bodega (cannot be combined, bundled, or rolled over)
$15 F&B credit to Shaker + Spear (cannot be combined, bundled, or rolled over)
- Shaker + Spear is only open Wed – Sun | Offsite restaurant
- Complimentary Vintage postcard and postage
- Unlimited local and long distance phone calls
- Upgraded WiFi for up to 5 devices ($14.99 value)
- Additional local discounts throughout Seattle
- Jewelry Cleaning at Siamonto
- Business services printing and faxing (up to 50 pages)