A down-to-earth hotel in downtown Seattle
All the best from Washington wine country — the rich tones, the laidback ambience, and, let’s not forget, the actual wine — has been imported to downtown Seattle at Kimpton Hotel Vintage, which beautifully blends vineyard cool and urban sophistication. In the generously sized rooms, subtle touches like hand-dyed recycled-cork art pieces above the headboard keep you grounded, while lush amenities like pillow-top beds let you live the luxe life.
If it’s work that brings you here, we’ve got all the guest room conveniences to keep you productive, from free WiFi and local calls to in-room dining when you can’t tear yourself away from that big project (or the comfort of your room). And that’s just the beginning of what we offer business travelers.
From "The Best Hotel in Washington" (Travel + Leisure) to “Destination-Worthy Restaurants” (Fodor’s Travel), find what else is being said about our homey hotel in Downtown Seattle. Hot off the press
Your daily guest amenities fee of $22.00 + tax includes the following:
- A $10 food and beverage credit to be used at Tulio (credits cannot be bundled and must be used per day)
- Priority access to Electric Feather, an exclusive, private karaoke suite hidden within Outlier, the restaurant at Hotel Monaco one block away (limited, first come, first serve)
- Unlimited local and long distance phone calls
- Upgraded WiFi speed throughout the hotel’s guest rooms and public spaces for up to 5 devices (normally a $14.99 charge)
- Business services printing and faxing (up to 50 pages)
- Access to Riot Athletics group training or indoor cycling classes