Small Groups Are A Big Deal at Seattle's Hotel Vintage
We're a smaller business hotel, but we think big, especially when it comes to your business meetings and event spaces. If you're looking to create a memorable impression that lasts long after the charts have been put away, our flexible event space has what you need.
Hotel Vintage offers 660 flexible square feet of event space in the warmth of our Solaio Room. Additionally we offer access to Seattle's premier meeting & events venue offering the city's best views with our exclusive partner, the Columbia Tower Club. Here you and your guests can enjoy large scale events with a guest list of up to 400. Book your next distinctive Seattle event at the Hotel Vintage.
And since busy business people don't live on PowerPoint alone, factor in the stellar regional Italian cuisine of Tulio Executive Chef Walter Pisano to impress guests - and bosses. So whether you're planning a roll-up-the-sleeves business roundtable lunch or an intimate wedding that won't leave a dry eye in the house, rest assured, we have your space covered with Kimpton style and support.
A Different Way to Meet: Summer Perks earn you up to 5% off Groups + Meetings, and more. Learn more »
Hook up with K.I.M. + Earn 5%
Book a small group or meeting online with Kimpton Instant Meetings, earn a gift card worth 5% of total booked revenue, now through Aug. 15, 2016.
Use K.I.M. to:
- Book 4 to 45 days out
- Reserve 6 to 25 guest rooms
- Plan meetings from 6 to 50 guests
- Stay up to 7 days
Our meetings and event space services and amenities include:
- Creative meeting and event concept planning
- Innovative catering menus
- Wireless high-speed Internet access throughout our hotel
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
- Onsite 24-hour business services
- AAA Four-Diamond hotel services and amenities
- Small Groups Made Simple - Save up to 30% on guestroom blocks. Learn more »
Need to reserve a small meeting room block or submit an RFP?