Small Groups Are A Big Deal at Seattle's Hotel Vintage
We're a smaller business hotel, but we think big, especially when it comes to your business meetings and event spaces. If you're looking to create a memorable impression that lasts long after the charts have been put away, our flexible event space has what you need.
Hotel Vintage offers 660 flexible square feet of event space in the warmth of our Solaio Room. Additionally we offer access to Seattle's premier meeting & events venue offering the city's best views with our exclusive partner, the Columbia Tower Club. Here you and your guests can enjoy large scale events with a guest list of up to 400. Book your next distinctive Seattle event at the Hotel Vintage.
And since busy business people don't live on PowerPoint alone, factor in the stellar regional Italian cuisine of Tulio Executive Chef Walter Pisano to impress guests - and bosses. So whether you're planning a roll-up-the-sleeves business roundtable lunch or an intimate wedding that won't leave a dry eye in the house, rest assured, we have your space covered with Kimpton style and support.
Our meetings and event space services and amenities include:
- Creative meeting and event concept planning
- Innovative catering menus
- Wireless high-speed Internet access throughout our hotel
- Comprehensive multi-media and audio-visual support
- Onsite 24-hour business services
- AAA Four-Diamond hotel services and amenities
- Small Groups Made Simple - Save up to 30% on guestroom blocks. Learn more »
Need to reserve a small meeting room block or submit an RFP?
Book your group or meeting with us and take 5% off your master bill OR receive that amount in the season's hottest high-tech gadgets for your attendees.
- Book by December 31, 2014
- Meeting date by March 31, 2015
- Exclusions apply
Two ways to book: