Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I view my reservation?
- Use this link to view, modify, or cancel your reservation.
- What is check in/check out time?
- Check in time is 3:00 PM local hotel time. Check-out time is 12:00 PM local hotel time.
- Do you allow smoking on property? In the rooms?
- The hotel is 100% non smoking in all guest rooms and public spaces on property. Smoking is only allowed outside/off-site of the hotel.
- How much do you charge for high speed/wifi internet access?
- Whether you're plugged in or not, Kimpton Karma Rewards members get complimentary high-speed access on all devices during every stay. Wireless internet is also available for $12.99 per 24 hours for non-Kimpton Karma members.
- Do you have high-speed wired and/or wireless internet access available?
- Only wireless internet access is available throughout the hotel and guestrooms.
- Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
- Yes. The hotel fitness center includes a bicycle machine, free-weights, a treadmill, an elliptical machine, yoga mat and balance ball. The fitness center is available 24 hours per day, and is complimentary. We also have a relationship with a nearby fitness center offering fitness training, tanning, and other services (for a fee).
- Do you offer bikes for use during my stay?
- Yes we do. Get out and explore Seattle on one of our complimentary hotel bicycles, available for check out through our front desk or guest services staff. We can also recommend some popular bicycle routes as well.
- Do you have an in room yoga program?
- We believe in balance – especially while you're traveling. We have a complete yoga mat set in every closet, in every room, just waiting for you. Check out our yoga channel as well to stay in touch with your routine. The best part? It's complimentary for use during your stay.
- Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
- Until 10pm.
- Do you have a business center?
- Our guest services staff are available 24 hours per day to assist with your business needs including internet access, printing & other business services.
- Do you have a pool?
- No, unfortunately the hotel does not have a pool. Our concierge can make recommendations for local aquatic centers/options upon your arrival.
- Do you have a spa? What are the hours?
- The hotel has partnered with an environmentally friendly in-room spa service. More information is available on our In Room Spa page.
- How do I get to the hotel?
- Taxi, town car, or public transportation options are all available from the airport to the hotel. For taxi or town car services, exit baggage claim on the upper level skybridge to 'Taxi Pick Up' area. Our concierge may make town car arrangements for you by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- No, unfortunately the hotel does not have a shuttle service. Fare-based town car transportation can be arranged through our concierge by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are your cross streets?
- The hotel is located at 1100 Fifth Avenue, between Spring & Seneca Streets, on the left side. Fifth Avenue is a one-way southbound only street.
- Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
- The hotel offers onsite valet parking only for an overnight fee of $42.00 USD + tax. Parking is not included in the hotel room rate.
Hotel Vintage Seattle has also partnered with Zipcar®, the world's largest car sharing network, to offer guests an exclusive deal during their stay! Guests become members prior to arrival, paying only $6 for a month membership to use during your stay (new applicants pay a one-time $25 application fee).
To apply for this discounted membership, simply click here, then select the "$6 monthly plan" and use promo code "SEAHOTELVINTAGEGUEST" to score $25 (2 free hours) of free driving credit for a free spin around Seattle. Please note that you must pre-enroll for this service at least 1 week prior to your scheduled hotel arrival date.
- How do I view my reservation?
- Use this link to view, modify, or cancel your reservation.
- Will your rooms allow rollaways/cribs/playards? Is there a charge?
- Each of our Queen Queen Deluxe, King Premier, and Luxury Suite, as well as some of our One King guestrooms will accommodate a rollaway and a crib/playard. No One King rooms will accommodate a crib or playard, and no One Queen rooms will accommodate rollaways or cribs/playards. There is a $15.00 charge for rollaway bedding.
- I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
- Please contact the website that your reservation originated with to make changes to your itinerary. These changes will then be reflected in our system.
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- The hotel's standard cancellation policy is 24 hours. (Please note: some reservation bookings may have different cancellation penalties; review your confirmation or itinerary for more details.) Reservations must be cancelled by 6:00 PM local hotel time.
- What is the minimum age requirement to check into the room?
- Special rules may apply for guests under the age of 18. This varies by hotel so please contact the hotel for further information prior to making a reservation.
- Is my ID/passport required at check in?
- We do require a photo ID at time of check in for all reservations.
- Do you have connecting rooms?
- Yes. Some of our King Premier rooms will connect with other guest rooms, and are on a limited basis. Please specify your connecting room request during the reservation process.
- Do you have accessible rooms?
- Yes, we have accessible rooms. These rooms include modified bath tubs with bars and added facility. For more information on the accessible features of our hotel, click here. To find out more about our accessible rooms, click here.
- Do you have an early departure fee?
- Yes. The hotel does charge an early departure fee of up to one night's room and tax for departing the hotel early.
- What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
- Tulio Ristorante is open 7 days per week from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM (Monday - Friday) and from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM (Saturday-Sunday). The bar hours are available until closing.
- Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking?
- Tulio offers onsite valet parking at the following rates:
- 2 Hours Max: $8
- 0-3 Hours: $15
- 3-6 Hours: $25
- 6+ Hours: $42
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
- Please contact our accounting department at email@example.com
- What forms of payment are accepted to pay for my room?
- We require a credit card for guarantee of a reservation; however, payment by credit card or cash upon departure for charges is accepted.
- Are pets allowed? Are there restrictions for weight, height or types?
- Yes, pets are accepted. There are no weight, height, or type restrictions. Guest must sign a release form upon check-in. If your pet will remain in the guest room while you are away, we ask that you provide us with a cell phone number so that we may contact you. You may also inquire with our concierge about dog sitting services that may be available to you at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you have pet free rooms for those with allergies?
- The hotel does have allergen-free rooms, please note this request during the reservation process.
- Do you have pet sitting or dog walking services?
- Yes, inquire with our concierge about dog sitting or walking services for hire at email@example.com
- How far do you have to walk to take your pet out?
- Freeway Park located at the cross street of 6th Avenue & Seneca is the closest pet area.
- I want flowers, chocolates, champagne, gifts sent to the room. How do I do this?
- Please contact our concierge, who may discuss options with you at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I book a meeting?
- Fill out an RFP online form and host your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel: Request for Proposal
- How can I create a unique atmosphere during my meeting?
- Creative amenities are a cornerstone of Kimpton Hotels, and meetings here are anything but ordinary. Visit Signature Meetings to find out more information on how to plan your next event.
- Do you offer special group rates?
- Hotel Vintage offers special rates during certain times of the year and the week. Please contact us to inquire about specials or promotional offers that may be available for your next meeting.
- My company feels strongly about sustainable partnerships, how can Kimpton incorporate an eco-friendly element to our meeting?
- Hold your next meeting in one of our hotels and the effect will be great, but the cause will be greater. Kimpton offers Great Meetings, Great Causes to help support our environment.
- Need more information about booking a meeting at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Whether your goal is productivity or festivity, we make sure every detail is managed with caring service and a sense of style. Visit Kimpton Meetings for more information.
- How can I book a wedding at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Let us help you plan your perfect wedding, please visit Kimpton Weddings for more information.
Still Have a Question? Contact Us